By using the site or services, you consent to the data practices described in this policy. If you do not agree with the data practices described in this policy, you should not use our site or services, or provide us with your personal information.
Who We Are
Puntt is the trading name of RPGG Media Ltd, which is a limited company incorporated in the UK, company number 10907297. References in this policy to ‘RPGG’, ‘Puntt’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to RPGG Media Ltd who manage and operate the wagering services provided by the website located at puntt.gg, referred to as ‘services’ and ‘site’ respectively.
Where this policy references to ‘you’ or ‘your’ it refers to you, the customer using these services.
If you have any questions, concerns or want to know more about how your personal data is processed while using our services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), seek to protect and enhance individuals rights over usage of their personal data. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the movement of personal data within the EU.
Protecting Your Rights
As a data subject you have rights over your personal data, we think it’s important that these rights are protected. These are a simple summary of your data subject rights, and are not exhaustive, more precise information on exactly what these data subject rights entail can be found on the website of the Information Commissionerʼs Office.
|Your Right||What it means|
|To be informed||You have the right to know what personal data we collect, and what happens to it. This is described in this policy.|
|Of access and portability||You have the right to a copy of your personal data, including how and why we are using your personal data. Copies of data we provide will be in a structured and machine-readable format.|
|To rectification||If any of the personal data we use is incorrect or inaccurate, you have the right for it to be rectified.|
|To erasure||Also known as the right to be forgotten. If you are no longer a Puntt customer, you have the right to request we delete your personal data.|
|To restrict processing||If you do not want your personal data used for a specific reason, you have the right to ask that we stop.|
|To object||You have the right to object to the way we use your personal data, and the absolute right to opt out of any direct marketing. You can do this in the contact settings of your account, or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing we send. Please allow 48 hours for any changes to take effect.|
|Automated decision making and profiling||We use automated decision making to check customers are eligible for a Puntt account, and that deposit limits are affordable. You have the right to appeal any decision that you are unhappy with by contacting our support team|
To exercise any of your rights over your personal data please send your request to email@example.com and we will aim to complete any request within 28 days. If you are unhappy with the way in which we have handled your request, you have the right to make a complaint to the ICO. These rights are not absolute, and any requests made to us relating to your personal data rights are still subject to legal requirements, including gambling regulations and reporting obligations.
Personal Data We May Collect
We take your privacy seriously, and will always try to collect as little personal data as necessary to provide a safe and fun service on our site. During registration and deposit on Puntt, you provide us with your personal information by filling out forms on our site. The information you provide may include:
- Your Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Home or Billing Address
We will keep a record of all communication you have with our support team for training and monitoring purposes. If you choose to contact us via social media, please remember that any information you submit may be in public view, and therefore may not be confidential. This information could be collected and used by others. Please take care and be responsible when you are online.
Puntt’s email system supports end-to-end encryption, and will securely send and receive email if your provider supports it. If your provider does not support secure email, any information submitted by email may be intercepted and used by others. We do not recommend you send confidential information such as passwords to us by email.
When visiting our site, including when you are not registered with Puntt we collect non-personal technical information about you including:
- IP Address
- Browser Type and Version
- Operating System and Platform
- Information about your visit: including the date and time, the pages you have viewed and the page that referred you to our site
From Other Sources
We may use the services provided by third parties such as identity verification agencies, payment processors, and credit reference agencies. We use these services to protect both you and us and maintain your Puntt account in a responsible way.
How We Use Your Data
We, and third parties working on our behalf use your personal data for the purpose of:
- Creating your Puntt account and providing you with our services. We use the personal information you provide to create, manage and operate your account, and contact you according to your preferences.
- Verify your identity and prevent crime. To confirm your age and the personal details you have provided when you register for your Puntt account, we share some of your personal data to approved third parties who provide identity verification services. We also monitor all Puntt account for signs of criminal activity such as fraud or money laundering.
- Ensuring you gamble responsibly. We are committed to making Puntt a safe environment to gamble responsibly. This includes monitoring all Puntt accounts for potential at-risk behavior, and sharing your information with approved third party credit reference agencies to ensure the affordability of any deposit increases you request.
- Processing online financial transactions. When you deposit or withdraw money into your Puntt account, we share some of your personal data with approved third parties who perform payment processing services on our behalf.
- Maintaining and improving the site and identifying technical issues. We use the non-personal technical information we gather for internal research and development, testing and diagnosis of technical issues relating to our site and services.
- Marketing. If your contact preferences allow it, we use your personal data to send you marketing about our brand, products, and promotions from time to time. We will never share or sell your personal data with third parties for the purpose of marketing.
- Legal and Regulatory compliance. As a licensed operator we have a responsibility to maintain a safe environment for customers to gamble responsibly. This means we process and store your personal data to detect and/or investigate crimes, prevent problem gambling and meet our reporting requirements as part of our legal obligations.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Your data will be held for as long as you are a registered user of Puntt. In the event your Puntt account is closed, we will continue to hold your data only for the minimum length of time required for us to comply with the law.
Privacy of Children
Puntt is a licensed gambling operator and does not accept accounts for any persons under the age of 18. It is a criminal offence for any person under the age of 18 to place or attempt to place a bet, or for any person to assist a minor in placing a bet. As such, Puntt does not knowingly collect personal data from minors under the age of 18 and if it becomes apparent that we have, this data is destroyed except where we are required to maintain a record to comply with the law.
Data Storage and Security
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal data. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
All data transmitted to and by our website is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS), a cryptographic protocol which enables secure end-to-end communication between your device and our service. This keeps the data you send and webpages you receive safe, so that only you and Puntt can read them.
Your data will normally be held within the United Kingdom, however, from time-to-time, data may be transmitted to other countries within the European Union. We will endeavour to ensure that your data is never held in a jurisdiction which would put your privacy at risk.